Pages

Promotion Bay - Good solution for your LIGHT BILL

Promotion Bay - Good solution for your  LIGHT  BILL

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nadeesha Hemamali's Birth Day

NADEESHA HEMAMALI’S BIRTHDAY PARTY: The event coincided with the launching of her web site: The birthday of the Tele actress Nadeesha Hemamali was held last Friday evening at the Hotel Ramada in Colombo with the participation of many colleagues in her field. Along with the birthday party her official web site was also launched. Shown below are the photographs taken at this occasion:


















































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought
this post was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!
Also visit my web blog my article express reviews

Post a Comment